Vacuum & Pressure Services is totally committed to the principles and practice of excellence and will conform to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard as follows by:
- ensuring that the company fully meets the requirements of its customers and by endeavouring to enhance the overall service to its customers;
- ensuring that our customers are fully satisfied with vacuum and pressure services’ after sales service;
- ensuring that the company’s entire workforce is given sufficient training and development support to provide for fully competent staff;
- ensuring that the very best products/equipment and technical advice is made available to our customers and that their user specifications are met;
- working closely with our customers and suppliers to develop and maintain first class relationships.
- Quality objectives are set by management to allow for the continual improvement of the Quality Management System and are monitored regularly and reviewed at the Management Review Meeting
Through its management and staff being committed to the policy of continuous improvement of the Organisation and its Customer Services.
Through a commitment to be an efficient and profitable organisation by following good work practices in all areas of its operation.
By identification, implementation and evaluation of quality objectives based on its Quality Policy for the ongoing development of the company and its customers. These objectives are regularly reviewed and measured by management.